Become A Chamber Member!
Chamber membership is an investment in your business and your community; an investment that will provide a wealth of opportunities for you to meet Front Royal-Warren County and surrounding area business leaders, expand your clientele base, increase your bottom line and get you involved in those issues impacting the business community and quality of life in Front Royal-Warren County. We invite you to join our 550 members that are already dedicated to increasing their business and making Front Royal and Warren County an even better place to work and live. Chamber membership investment allows you a major bang for your advertising buck. Whether it’s advertising, marketing, networking or referral opportunities, you can’t find this much exposure for this amount of money, anywhere!
Your annual investment in the Chamber is tax-deductible as a business expense.
A national study performed by The Schapiro Group (Atlanta-based strategic consulting firm) showed that a business, which has invested in membership in a local Chamber of Commerce, enjoys a 49 percent increase in its consumer favorability, and there is an 80 percent increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize the business in the future.
For more information or if you would like to speak with a Chamber staff member about membership, please contact Niki Foster, President at 540-635-3185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Reasons to Join Your Local Chamber of Commerce
- Membership brings credibility to your business. You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of a chamber of commerce.
- Increase your visibility in the community. As a new member of the chamber of commerce, you will be listed in the chamber newsletter, e-newsletter, on Facebook and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other chamber publications. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events. The chamber may also promote your grand opening/ ribbon-cutting ceremony and assist with any public relations efforts.
- Create networking opportunities. Chambers have numerous committees and serving on one of them provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Gain a voice in government. The local chamber takes on the tough issues and opposes new regulations, taxes, fees, assessments and costs directed at small businesses. It also helps protect the principles of free enterprise and aids businesses in being treated fairly.
- Make business contacts. The chamber’s most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. The chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
- Receive chamber newsletters & emails. Newsletters provide new member information, interesting information about operating a local business, articles about the local community, a community calendar and details about up-and-coming chamber events, among other things.
- Acquire customer referrals. Every day, your local chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members.
- Chamber events and programs. Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
- Promotion and publicity. With a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity.
- Access to members-only discounts and services. These differ from chamber to chamber.